Friday 2 May 2014

Topshop Nail Polish in AWOL | Review

Size: 8ml

Stockists: Topshop stores and Topshop.com

Price: £5

I am so in love with this colour! I've wanted a blue nail polish for a few months now and i'd heard good things about Topshop's Celestial so i actually went with the intention of getting that. But i spotted this and much preferred it, I think it's more of an all year round colour too so more wear = more for my money ;)

Pros: Beautiful colour. 2 coats is all you need. Doesn't streak.

Cons: This chips so easily! It's really frustrating. I can do a base coat, 2 layers of colour and a top coat but it will have chipped within a couple of hours! And i don't just mean 'oh look, a miniscule bit has chipped off the corner of one nail', big chunks at the tips will have chipped off at least half of my nails! Makes me sad :'( any tips on how i can solve it guys?

Other than the chipping issue, i do really love this colour, looks really nice with rings too :) any any of you tried it? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i got this a few years back and i have discovered it's all gloopy due to lack of use so i'm glad this is still stocked! shame it chips on you so badly, i never have that problem with topshop polish x

    hannah @ http://hansaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x