Monday 8 December 2014

Bourjois 1 Seconde Gel Nail Polish in 34 Violine Hypnotique | Swatches & Review


Size: 9ml

Stockists: Boots & Superdrug

Price: £5.99 (here)


Pros: The finish of this is very shiny and 'polished', maybe not as good as gel, but it's very nice for a regular nail polish. The formula is super opaque meaning I only needed one coat, which I love since i'm super lazy with my nails! The brush is hands-down the best nail polish brush i've ever used - it's short and fat which makes the application really quick and easy. And lastly, this does dry super fast - 1 second may be a little bit of exaggeration, but it's definitely under 30, which is pretty impressive in my book!

Cons: Although I adore this colour, overall I was quite disappointed with the colour range. The only other con I found was that it did chip quite easily - definitely needs a top coat.

I would definitely recommend this nail polish, it's opaque formula, amazing brush, quick drying formula and gorgeous colour make it a clear winner for me!

Have any of you guys tried this or any other colours from the 1 seconde range? Let me know!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x