Thursday 20 February 2014

Mini Haul: Primark, Superdrug & Wilkos

Primark

Large Black Structured Bag - £12
I love Primark's bags, i literally think they have a bag for your every need! I bought this one mainly to use as a uni bag. I wanted it to be structured so that my folders and books would stay straight instead of folding over and getting all messed up like they would in my old 'floppy' bag. Also i wanted it to be big enough for all my A4 folders, while having enough depth for my pencil case, purse, umbrella and all the other crap i keep in there! Might do a 'what's in my bag' post at some point :) last but not least, this bag has multiple pockets - an instant deal maker for me! I love having loads of pockets of all sizes to put my things in aha

Black Jeans - £11
I live in leggings, like constantly. I have about 10 different pairs - some thicker, some shiny, some velvety, some 3/4 length, some patterned... it's a bit of an addiction of mine. So, i thought it was about time I tried jeans again. Personally, after wearing leggings for the past 3 years, i find jeans super uncomfortable, but i was pleasantly surprised with these - they're lovely and soft and stretchy, which also helps them make it over my bum :')

 
Superdrug

Maybelline Great Lash & Big Eyes Mascaras
I have no excuse for these... purely unnecessary, especially since i already had a mascara that was relatively new. I'm so easily tempted! aha, saying that though, i do love both of these! Especially the Great Lash, i'll have to review it at some point - I'm really impressed with the quality considering it's only a fiver!

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in 35 - On & On Bronze
I've wanted to try one of these for ages and it was 3 for 2 on maybelline sooo... yeah, it happened. But, I do absolutely love this colour, and have been wearing it practically every day since i got it! Review coming soon :)

Wilkos (Wilkinsons) 

I literally love wilkos aha it has so much good stuff for cheap prices - beauty, home wear, stationary, garden stuff. Whatever you're looking for, wilkos probably sells it. You can find it online here. It saddens me that there isn't one in Birmingham, but there is one in Nottingham, so i had to pop in while visiting my boyfriend last weekend.
The first thing i picked up were some adorable, little, neon-coloured post-it notes - they're the cutest thing and perfect for jotting things down before you forget them (i'm very forgetful). Plus they make my desk look pretty. They were only £1 too! 
Secondly, i wanted to get a lunch box because i need to start taking packed lunches to uni, i spend wayyy too much money in the canteen. I spotted this awesome fold out one! It's so cool (or maybe i'm just easily impressed? You tell me), it has a top and bottom compartment and then the bottom one is split in half. It's perfect for various snacks that can keep you going all day. They had them in blue, green or pink for £3. 

Hope you like what i bought! Sorry for being a bit m.i.a. recently, hopefully be back to more regular posting from now on :) 

xo

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cute bag, I need one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Wilkos too, they have such good value products and ahhh it's great in there!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x